I admit it. I have a fascination with the paranormal. Probably because I’ve seen or heard things that can’t otherwise be explained.
The third installment of The Scarry Inn Series, The Morgue, will focus on a
seance between friends. Since I’ve never had the pleasure of
participating in one, I had to Google seances to see what to expect. Below are a few things I learned.
- While it isn’t mandatory, it helps to have participants who are open-minded
- It’s helpful if the person in charge of conducting the seance is a medium or has psychic abilities.
- Place at least three candles in the center of the table.
- Ask yes or no questions
- All participants should hold hands
- End the session by thanking the spirit for coming and break the circle of hand-holding
I’d love to know if anyone has participated in a seance, and what your experiences were. My fingers are crossed that someday I’ll have that pleasure as well.